Support staff required for Darlington Schools
A multi academy trust in Darlington is currently recruiting for a team of support staff to work across it's sites. The trust is located across 5 sites, catering for over 1600 pupils aged 3-18. Dedicated to helping pupils achieve in all aspects of school life, the trust aims to bring out the best in every child by meeting the full range of individual needs.
If successful in your application you will support the delivery of lessons and tailored teaching activities to pupils with special educational needs. You will work alongside experienced teachers and support staff to help raise attainment levels of pupils with SEN throughout the trust. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is hoping for a future in teaching.
This role offers:
- First hand experience in SEND schools and PRU settings
- A dedicated consultant to offer support throughout the placement
- Opportunity to access Empowering Learning professional development training
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have experience working with children and young people with Special Educational Needs
- Have a confident and friendly personality
- Remain calm in stressful situations
- Show a genuine interest of working with children and young people
- Show a desire to motivate disengaged learners