Operational Process Re-Engineering Facilitator (Intranet Content Writer)
Do you use original ideas to create impactful content that is easy to read and follow? Are you a creative thinker with experience in formulating innovative solutions?
Are you passionate about internal media and communications and imaginative when implementing change?
Do you enjoy writing and updating procedures to ensure that process improvement is a priority within a firm?
We are looking for a self-motivated Operational Process Re-engineering Facilitator to join the Operational Process Re-Engineering team (OPR).
This position gives you wide exposure across the business managing various stakeholders in writing and updating their procedures and occasionally processes. You will be responsible for creating engaging written and video based content for our Intranet which demonstrate end to end procedures using the Transact process mapping framework. You will also be responsible for helping the team to drive continuous improvement across the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand and capture unfamiliar, technical procedures in a format that are engaging and easy for the reader to follow
- Identifying the most effective way to deliver information formulating creative solutions and effective visual communication
- Delivering messages with clarity, impact and passion, tailored to the audience
- Interacting and consulting with multiple stakeholders involved in creating processes and procedures
- Giving constructive feedback to relevant departments on how to improve our documentation
- Translating new requirements into practical objectives
You will need a solid understanding of best practice concerning intranet communication or Computer based learning. A passion and a flair for creating written and video based content in an exciting way that encourages the wider business to understand processes and procedures is also required for this role.
This role would suit an imaginative thinker with the ability to work autonomously. You will have excellent relationship building skills along with the ability to achieve a shared goal. This role will allow you to adapt the method and style of communications to changing circumstances, situations and needs. Ideally you will have an A Level in Art, Graphic Design, Marketing or equivalent. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a creative flair are essential.