Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary), is a really exciting opportunity to work for a growing Retail company based in West London.
The position will be a sole Accounts Payable role meaning the successful candidate will be carrying out the end to end purchase ledger process.
Our client are a retail company that is well know on the high street.
They are specifically looking for someone who has prior experience in the Retail sector and a candidate that has a passion and interest in fashion.
The business is based in West London meaning candidates must be able to commute to Earls Court/ Hammersmith.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary), involves:
- Raising purchase invoices
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching invoices to credit notes and delivery notes
- Sending out invoices to clients
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role, paid hourly
- Based in West London - Earls Court
- Ongoing to begin with with the likelihood to become permanent
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk from the Retail sector (Temporary), must
1. Have worked in the Retail sector
2. Have experience in Accounts Payable
This role is an exciting opportunity to work in the Retail sector and gain further experience in a vibrant sector!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82282150