Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGN/RGN1) with at least 6 months post qualification experience to work with clients in the Lincoln area through our friendly Lincoln branch.
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing position. Join today and be welcomed to the Newcross family with a free DBS check, free uniform, our exclusive platinum ticket invitation rewarding you with a £500 bonus after 250 hours of work, plus supporting you through revalidation.
Due to rural client locations and shift times, public transport is not always readily available, therefore access to your own vehicle is desirable.Your Nursing role
Our person-centred services mean that we put the user at the centre of everything we do, so if you share our values and can bring an empathetic and genuinely caring nature to the team, we'd love to hear from you. It is essential that you are dedicated to promoting the well-being and quality of life of each individual you care for. This means recognising the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and seeing them as more than a care plan.
It is essential that you are confident in your ability to perform comprehensive assessments of clients nursing needs, including planning, implementing and evaluating actions. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
Working for Newcross is entirely flexible, work full or part time hours, choose your rota to fit around your life with the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights to evenings and weekends.As a successful candidate you will benefit from
- Free DBS check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £31.26/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Newcross Healthcare value all of our employees and wish for all to have clear career progression because of this (unlike any other agency) we offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop and progress further in their career.
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income, with the flexibility to choose your own hours, you can have the work-life balance to suits you.To apply for this role you will need
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.Your Local Branch
You can find your local branch at 8 Checkpoint Court, a stone's throw away from the A46 and Birchwood Nature Park in Lincoln. Opened in 2016, Lincoln is a newly established branch and has been bringing excellent care to clients throughout Lincolnshire for more than a year. We've expanded to cover a wide area of Lincolnshire, from Boston to Grimsby.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your applicationUse code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.