Digital Media Manager Leading Digital Agency in Devon
- Work for a leading agency supporting their Digital Media offering.
- Work directly for the Head of Digital Media.
- Excellent benefits package & great clients.
This is a great opportunity to gain further experience within digital media and work for a forward thinking company with an excellent reputation and great clients.
The digital team provide a great environment to further your career and develop your knowledge. They’re a friendly, passionate group of people who love all things digital, working for big brands across travel, education, consumer goods pharmaceutical, food and beverage.
Reporting in to the Head of Digital Media, the Digital Media Manager is responsible for being the clients digital champion. You will be developing data led strategies and delivering across our key channels (Programmatic, Search and Social).
What you’ll be doing
As the Digital Media Manger, you will be responsible for creating and delivering data led digital media strategies across Programmatic, Search and Social. You will manage clients’ media delivery, developing a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and developing appropriate strategies.
You will be managing and developing a Digital Media Executive to aid you in the delivery of campaigns, however you will act as the main media point of contact.
Your work will be very data led, developing and managing robust campaign reporting to drive learning and demonstrate effectiveness. (Working with the DNA Manager). You will also be regularly assessing digital media and ROI performance.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Ideally certified & accredited in either Google AdWords, GA, Facebook Blueprint or double click certification. (If not will need to work towards these accreditations with company guidance.)
- Have a thorough understanding of digital media’s key channels; including Programmatic, Social and Search.
- Be passionate, driven and knowledgeable in the digital space.
- Possess a strong drive to be proactive, will have their own informed point of view and strive to deliver the highest quality of work in the most efficient way possible.
- Be happy to work as part of a team or independently as required by the business.
- Have experience of developing strategic digital media proposals.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £35,000 (dependent on experience). Other benefits include outstanding training and development, 25 days' holiday (increasing to 29 after 2 years), discounted gym membership, Medical Cash Plan, free parking and a great pension scheme, to mention just a few.
Please get in touch with Imogen with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82281888