Digital Marketing Executive
Nigel Wright have been appointed to support a leading manufacturer with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Executive to join their large international marketing team, taking responsibility for all things digital with guidance from an experienced manager.
The remit of the role covers SEO, PPC, affiliate and email and you'll have the opportunity to deliver and contribute towards the strategy across all regions. Duties will include but aren't limited to:
- Working with the Digital Marketing Team to assist on projects and initiatives to drive growth and consumer engagement in key markets
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager and Brand Manager in driving the company's online presence
- Consulting other internal stakeholders on digital best practice and supporting multi channel campaigns
The ideal candidate will have broad digital experience gained from a previous similar position, ideally with exposure to the following areas:
- Practical experience of implementing high-performing, results-focused Search Engine Optimisation campaigns
- A proven track record of successful b2b and b2c PPC campaigns. AdWords Certification not essential but advantageous
- Experience using Google Analytics and UX testing tools to analyse user journeys.
- Experience of editing basic HTML / CSS would be advantageous
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, confident in building effective working relationships
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82269872