Commercial Financial Analyst
This business is situated in state of the art offices, they offer a world class working environment to really analytically add value. The successful candidate will be supporting the commercial activities of the business.
The team's objective is to drive resource planning and control and to facilitate effective forward looking business decision making with commercial insight to identify opportunities to create value.
- Ensure budgets and forecasts agreed by the Executive Committee are managed appropriately, flagging risks where necessary
- Enable functional heads to manage the resources of their global teams
- Provide independent advice and support to the business as well as challenging where appropriate
- Production and tracking of accurate and efficient budgets and forecasts
- Ensure the FP&A team has appropriate commentary and support to report monthly results and changes in forecasts to the Executive Committee
- Ensure business functions have sufficient finance representation and support for projects, initiatives and supplier or client commercial arrangements
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis as required by management
- Streamlined pricing
- Fewer pricelists with reduction in manual and special prices
- Price changes applied across appropriate lists accurately and efficiently
- Identify and correct pricing that has occurred due to error or change in costs
- Increased margins on sales in defined customer types, reduced pricing errors that lead to loss-making or low margin sales
- Improved usefulness of reports/data available to sales team
- Feedback from Sales Team
- Identify stock cycles and help with establishing procurement KPI's
Working in a varied and challenging environment on multiple projects.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritise and plan effectively
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Team player, service orientated, supportive and innovative
- IT literate
- Intermediate+ Excel Skills
- Good MS Office skills
- SAP proficient
My client is a known sports brand who are located in Kingston, they are very much a market leader and this role has been created as a direct correlation with the growth of the company. There is a relaxed but vibrant working culture there, with on-site parking a table tennis in the communal area, this really is a great opportunity!
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £25,000 + Study Support
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82269807