£7.83p/h + hol pay
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant
- Processing expense and claims using Excel
- Dealing with queries
- For leavers ensure that any outstanding loans, any outstanding training contracts or overpayments are deducted from final salary and issue P45s
- Dealing with escalated queries from the team
- Actively support the central payroll management team with the duties to deliver accurate payrolls.
- Act as the initial point of contact with the ticketing system, triaging tickets that have been raised and liaising with the various stakeholders to resolve issues, by exception and where needed, work with the payroll management team gain knowledge or resolve more complex issues.
- On a daily basis receive and input payroll data in accordance with procedure
- Process statutory deductions, process TAX and NI etc
- First port of call for teams queries and who is able to work to multiple deadlines in a high volume, fast paced payroll department
If you have previous expenses experience and you are available immediately then please apply now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82252400