Financial Accountant | Derbyshire | £30,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a job offering the opportunity to work as part of a team of 15, for an established business with a turnover in excess of £2 Billion, based in Alfreton.
This Financial Accountant is being recruited due to a re-structure internally, which has created this new opportunity. You will be someone with excellent attention to detail and a hard-working attitudeand will play a key role in budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting to deliver insight and support senior stakeholders with decision making. To be successful om this position you will have a history of working closely and building deep relationships with the Financial Leadership Team.
- The production of financial reports, financial transactions and reconciliations, key performance metrics and analysis
- Review and improve processes and procedures and identify opportunities to improve controls
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Manage the processing and handling of large volumes of data
- Interrogation and manipulation of data
- Production of daily and periodic cash flow (actual and forecast)
- Supervise daily treasury activity
- Provide information, advice and guidance to internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- An understanding of managing and processing large volumes of data
- Extensive Financial experience
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Strong communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Process improvement and systems implementations experience
- Effective problem evaluation and solution
- Ability to supervise a team
- Strong stakeholder engagement
You will be studying towards or be part qualified in a professional accounting qualification (AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA) although QBE will be considered
This exciting opportunity has a package of £30,000 + benefits. If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Jeanette Spicer a call today, 07747567644.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82263729