Marketing Planning Executive
Key Post Accountabilities
- Campaign project management: To deliver high quality campaigns and marketing activity by working with the Senior Marketing Planning Managerand internal teams with the aim of driving client sales and retention.
- Campaign media planning: To write briefs for the offline and online media plan for each Intermediary focused marketing campaign, using knowledge of appropriate audiences to ensure segments are targeted, cost effectively and that plans are integrated across offline and online.
- Communications activity: Support communications activities by sourcing data on target audiences and use CRM tools e.g. Salesforce and other external tools to identify potential targets for campaigns and mailings. Manage the delivery of the overall campaign, online and offline, also ensuring it is integrated with required product priorities, digital enhancements, sales activities and PR. Through these campaigns, to support the building of a strong identity and reputation in the relevant market place as well as supporting the sales and retention targets
- Marketing support and delivery: Support the delivery of quality and timely communications and campaigns that fit with the brand positioning for the business and within agreed budget by the delivery of corporate, product or capabilities content and activities.
- Digital Marketing: Work with Communications teams and Digital Marketing to develop industry leading emails and website material on our investment products for intermediary retail investment clients.
- Literature suite and product and capabilities communications: Work with the Senior Marketing Planning Managers, Proposition and Investment Writing teams to manage and develop our product literature suite. Maintain and update brochure, presentation, email and website content.
- Budget monitoring: Ensure that all activities are accurately recorded as per budgeting process. Manage invoices in accordance with internal procedures.
- KPIs and MI: Ensure all Retail campaigns have clear measurements and KPIs and report back on campaign results.
- Campaign benchmarking: Proactively research competitor campaigns, including their trade press advertising and web support, and recommend change where appropriate.
- Materials governance: When working on all communications, work with key stakeholders (Compliance, external providers, sales team as necessary) to ensure that all work is delivered in a cost effective and timely fashion In line with brand and compliance guidelines. Observe good practice in relation to Treating Customers Fairly and ensure promotions deliver Regulatory and Data Protection requirements.
- Experience of project planning marketing campaigns for the IFA market essential in the UK.
- An understanding of Retail investment management businesses, the competitor landscape and the regulatory framework and requirements is required in order to build effective plans
- Experienced in supporting the delivery of marketing campaign plans, demonstrating innovation and commercial awareness
- Understanding of the customer journey and approaches to enhance the customer experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to compile compelling marketing communications
- Experienced in supporting campaign plans
- Knowledge of online and offline activities and the application of digital technology to drive Retail customer acquisition and communication activities
- Experience of monitoring marketing budgets and invoice management
- Supporting relationships with third party agencies, such as media buyers, PR agencies, publishing, creative and communication companies, and the legal framework of contracts
- Aware of the regulations and legislation governing the Retail business and advertising standards
- Investment knowledge of Retail investment strategies and markets, including equities, bonds, multi-asset, and passive and active management.
- Understanding of UK Investment industry, financial markets, products and services
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.