Third Bridge provides private equity firms, hedge funds and strategy consultants with the information that they need to understand the value of their investment opportunities.
Our vision for delivering deep insight and unbiased market intelligence has evolved into a business with a range of complementary services, eight offices across three continents and a global client base.
Whether it is facilitating a private conversation with an industry veteran, moderating a dialogue between experts and investors, or extracting insights from within the supply chain of a poorly documented industry, we are on our clients' side, helping them to make informed investment decisions.
The Forum team currently produces a total of 2,000+ interview transcripts per year out of our New York, London, Shanghai and Hong Kong offices.
As we plan to double the volume of content produced over the next year, we are looking to recruit an ambitious and driven proofreader for our London office to review content distributed to our clients. The proofreading work will also entail some small sub-editing tasks, as well as proofreading of other materials as the need arises.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on significant responsibility in a growing team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Proofreading interview transcripts, post-interview summaries, interview and seminar invitations, and marketing content
- Ensuring all content follows Third Bridge’s house style
- Liaising with Third Bridge’s compliance team to ensure efficient and accurate reviews of all interview transcripts
- Liaising with third-party agencies in charge of transcription services
- Experience in a proofreading role
- Impeccable written English
- Highly developed attention to detail, with ability to spot inconsistencies and repetitions in copy
- Ability to quickly assess copy and cut unnecessary words
- An interest in/knowledge of business and financial markets
- Ability to multitask and work to simultaneous daily deadlines
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK