UX Designer (Turkish Speaking)
Are you a UX Designer looking for an exciting new challenge? Then this is the role for you!
We are searching for a Senior UX Designer to join its brilliant and rapidly-developing creative team. The UX Designer will have the unique opportunity to work across a wide range of projects.
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the highest quality and timely delivery of marketing web design materials for the company, reporting to Head of Marketing.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, personas, process flows, sitemaps, wireframes
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets, search fields
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Working with a range of media, and keeping up to date with emerging technologies
- Performing competitive analysis and research for projects.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and going beyond the requirements of the creative brief
- Meeting the design project deadlines
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills in Turkish as well as English
Excellent skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
A natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence.
Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS and front-end web development
Minimum 2 years of professional design experience
Educated to degree level in Digital Design or other equivalent visual discipline.
Proven UX/UI Design ability for desktop/mobile/tablet
The ability to design promo graphics, banners (static and animated) and landing pages.
Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Great team Spirit and a big smile
This is a fantastic role for the right individual, working on some incredibly exciting projects. But this role also comes with a fantastic salary, pension scheme and some excellent benefits.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, should you not hear from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be pursuing your application any further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity