Early Years Teaching Assistant - Cramlington
A successful school in Cramlington are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work full time from after the October half term. The role would be full time working 5 days a week typically 8:30 - 4 however may vary at the discretion of the school.
The role is quite specialised alongside carrying out reguarl Teaching Assistant duties supporting the class teacher. This includes...
- the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
organisational, planning and IT skills
- the ability to manage children and cope with challenging behaviour
creativity to design materials and activities
- getting the classroom ready for lessons and clearing away afterwards
- listening to children read or reading to them
- helping children who need extra support
- helping teachers prepare materials that match development needs
- supervising group activities, including outings and sports events
- helping teachers manage class behaviour
- looking after children who are upset or unwell
- leading classes with help from the teacher
- supporting children's learning on a full class, group or one-to-one basis
You must hold at least a minimum level 2 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent.
If you are interested please submit your CV included all relevant information relating to the requirements.