Our dynamic client is an innovator and leader in their chosen field and due to expansion are looking for a senior management accountant. This is a role that is going to require someone who is both technically strong and has an ability to build strong relationships with the budget holders. You will oversee the preparation of the financial and management accounts and lead the team.
As senior Management Accountant duties will include the following:
- Ensure production of a full set of management accounts to correct timelines, including detailed variance analysis and commentary
- Regular financial review meetings with budget holders
- Budgeting and forecasting management
- Liaising with budget holders to create and manage business plans
- Oversee the preparation of yearend financial statements, tax computations and VAT returns
- Supervise, coach and motivate a small finance team including
- Reviewing and improving internal financial controls, process and procedure
You will need to be a qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) accountant and has very strong IT skills including Ms Excel. You will also have excellent interpersonal skills and it would be an advantage if you have experience of financial modelling and initiating projects. You will also have a passion for continuous improvement and a good track record of driving change.
In return, you will not only be going into an excellent role with a real opportunity for progression but the role will also come with a very competitive package.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.