Assistant Store Manager - Benson
Bensons for Beds named “Bed Retailer of the Year 2017”.
We are Britain's favourite bed specialist a company dedicated to ensuring our customers get a great night’s sleep and over 50 years' heritage. We have over 270 Stores throughout the UK which is supported by our own Logistics Teams and Distribution Centres
We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager at our Bournemouth store. For a New Assistant Store Manager we are looking for Retail Management experienced with Big Personalities. People that are passionate about Customer Satisfaction and Service. You will also have a skill for developing your team.
What will I be doing as an Assistant Store Manager for Bensons for Beds?
- You will play a significant role as one of our key team members, selling good quality, excellent value products to our customers
- Your time will be spent working closely with your colleagues ensuring we offer every customer a special in-store experience, helping them find products to suit their needs
- We offer full onsite and in store training, and we will provide coaching and support throughout your career
Why Join Bensons for Beds as a Store Manager?
- We are a business with a flexible approach to working which means we can offer full time, part time and flexi working with hours to suit most requirements these include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
-We have an Excellent Training Programme with Clear performance plan to enable you to progress.
- As an Assistant Store Manager you will receive Excellent staff discount of all Harvey’s and Benson’s for Beds products on completion of your Probationary Period.
- We offer the opportunity to Job Share, providing you can meet the requirements to share the responsibilities of a full-time role. This will provide you the flexibility to work alternative days, evenings or weekends that suit you and the business, in turn you will receive a salary, commission and all other benefits on a pro rata basis
-If you love meeting new people, engaging with a variety of customers, being part of a team, growing your skills and developing new ones then the role of Assistant Store Manager is for you.
Interested …Please Click Apply
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/82250516