Hands on accountant required to cover through to October with leading local employer
If you are an experienced accountant either qualified by experience of fully qualified and available to start an interim appointment at very short notice then please get in contact. This role requires 'hands on' accountant that would be keen to join this leading Bedfordshire employer on assignment that will run through to the end of October.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and management of manual cashbooks
- Consolidation Reporting
- Action recharges from group
- Year end - Preparation of Statutory accounts pack
- Excel - Pivot & Vlookup as a minimum
- Oracle would be an advantage but not essential
- Statutory account prep would be is highly desirable
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82252828