Customer Rentention Executive
- Implementing player campaigns throughout the player lifecycle to increase customer lifetime value, increasing loyalty and decreasing churn through more effective and personalised CRM.
- Organise monthly/ day-to-day activities to create and plan CRM campaigns.
- Execute highly targeted campaigns using a channel mix that maximises the customer engagement (email, SMS, push notification, login message, onsite communication and onsite messaging).
- Create campaign/ onsite copy in line with regulatory and brand guidelines, ensuring that voice/ tone meets customer/ promotional needs.
- Develop, test and organise annual plans to support casino strategy.
- Initiating constant performance analysis and optimisation processes, including A/B testing and data interrogation across all areas of the business.
- Map, create and test new customer journeys for every stage of the customer lifecycle to maximise customer retention and activation, reduce churn and increase LTV and LTE.
- Implement testing plans to develop rich and dynamic content, subject lines and promotional offers so we can maximise performance.
- Deliver effective and regular data mining and segmentation solutions in order to send targeted and timely communications to the users.
- Provide results and analysis on campaign performance with suggested improvements.
- Ensure that all CRM activity is compliant and in line with GDPR, ASA, CAP and UKGC regulatory legislation.
· Experience of working with content and/or campaign management systems is preferred.
· Good knowledge of email and overall campaign best practice.
· Experience of actively using and optimising CRM techniques including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation.
· The ability to adapt and manage multiple projects.
· Experience of HTML and Optimove
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a marketing / CRM team, either agency or client side, ideally within the gambling industry.
The company cares about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By you submitting your CV you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months.
If you have not received a reply within 3 weeks of your application you have not been successful.
Agencies need not apply