Job Title: Developer
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 DoE + excellent benefits & superb working environment
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is an established technology company based in Hemel Hempstead. They provide large businesses in the UK and Internationally with customer self-service and payment solutions using speech, SMS, web and mobile apps. Their solutions help companies meet the challenges of engaging customers and remove the pressure of inbound calls on contact centres.
They are seeking a developer to join their experienced Interactive Voice Response (IVR) development team.
You will have at least 3 years' commercial development experience. This role provides an opportunity to work on a range of projects across the Company's portfolio of clients, that run on their industry leading speech enabled telephony platform.
Working in project based teams; you will be supported in acquiring specialist knowledge of IVR and telephony systems. You will be expected to work autonomously at times, grasp concepts quickly and communicate ideas and questions clearly with the team and project stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of the role include developing a range of projects, such as:
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems
- Work with frontend and backend developers to create bespoke client integrations
Required technical skills
- At least 3 years Commercial development experience working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and interpersonal
- Desire to learn and continually improve
- Comfortable with version control (we use Github)
Advantageous knowledge & experience
- IVR / Voice XML / CCXML
- Solution / architecture design (knowledge of designs patterns)
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Previous employment at PCI compliant organisation
- Web application security
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
They work in an award winning, colourful, dynamic and collaborative environment where you will find flexibility, an open plan office and excellent opportunities for career growth. Their cross-departmental teams work on exciting projects, releasing new technologies to a wide range of clients.
With over 250 colleagues spread across the globe, they're a friendly bunch with a lot of knowledge and exciting plans. They're serious about what they do, but they definitely have a sense of humour. The Company is brimming with friendly, energetic and creative individuals, who are proud to be a part of their unique success story.
If you are an innovator and love to find creative solutions to challenges, are passionate about helping customers provide exceptional service and a great team player, then you should consider working here at this Company.
What's on offer?
- Flexitime with core hours (10am - 4pm)
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Simply Health & private medical insurance group membership (eligible after probationary period)
- Share schemes
- Pension scheme and Life assurance
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Focused on education and training (technical talks with internal and external speakers)
- Bike to work scheme (with a secure bike shed)
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Christmas & summer company events
- Discretionary annual bonus
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role