Working for one of the UK's leading Facilities Management companies, who have traded for over 75 years. You will be working on a prestigious government contract on a number of office buildings around Leeds, Bradford and surrounding areas. The company can offer real job stability and career progression.
As the stores supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained and the accurate flow of materials to domestic cupboards, catering kitchens and retail units. You will manage the storage and stock of disposable curtains for the client. You will supervise a small stores team and deliver improvements to systems and procedure. Adhere to health and safety and COSHH.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maximising of team members to utilize resources within the department
- Perform daily/weekly stock take of domestic and catering supplies
- Ensure appropriate sock levels are maintained
- Request stock as required
- Review and comment on internal procedures regarding the ordering, delivery, storage, dispatch, inspections and levels of supplies
- Contribute to stock reduction projects
- Identify potential problems and resolve them wherever possible
- Maintain a safe and organised working environment
- Maintain up to date documentation controls in support of the processes to which you ae assigned
- Publish reports on department activities as required
- Manage the laundry room
- Maintain the site asset register PAT requirements and maintenance and repair of machinery
- Conduct store room audits
- Supervisory / Leadership experience
- Customer service
- Microsoft office experience
The role is temporary to permanent.
For more information contact Harri on
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/82210700