Product Marketing Engineer - Technical
We are looking for a technically astute Product Marketing Engineer who enjoys working closely with customers, to become a product expert for a leading semiconductor and software development organisation in Cambridge.
The Product Marketing Engineer is a key role for the business, and works closely with the Engineering teams to understand, evaluate, and improve a key product, as well as delivering training and demonstrations to a vast array of clients and customers.
A great communicator with the inclination to solve problems, you will be the go-to person for testing and demos, as well as contributing to trade shows.
What can the company offer you?
- A varied and interesting career working in a fast paced project based environment developing new technologies
- Exceptional career development opportunities
- A very competitive basic salary and an exceptional bonus and benefits package.
To be considered for the role of Product Marketing Engineer you need the following:
- A BEng degree in Engineering, Software or Electronics or closely related subject.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communicator who can deliver demos and training
- Engineering nous - electronics and software skills
- Willing to spend time travelling when required
- Able to trouble shoot PC issues
- Reporting - you will help the Engineering Team analyse strengths and weaknesses so reporting skills are also important.
Job Title: Product Marketing Engineer -dependent on experience levels
Salary : Highly competitive based on the candidates experience
Employee Benefits - Exceptional
Vacancy Location: Cambridgeshire