Our client is an award winning leading exporter of British diary produce to over 50 countries. They are looking to build on their successes and growth by employing a QA Manager.
The role is to ensure compliance with all legal requirements, implement and manage all the process for industry audit purposes, working with varying supplier specifications, product descriptions and coding systems.
The Key areas are:
- Compilation of product specifications, obtaining them from suppliers, checking they are current and keeping them up dated
- Compilation of product and unit bar codes, checking on receipt that they are correct, and keeping the register current
- Handling customer requests for ingredients declarations, product information, allergies etc
- Warehouse quality compliance, ensuring that they meet the needs for and can gain a BRC accreditation as well as being compliant and pass all independent customer audits
- ISO 9001 compliance, ensuring all documentation is current and adhered to
- Able to audit all suppliers
- Warehouse health and safety compliance.
- Ensuring all HACCP documentation is compliant and up to date
Key candidate skills:
- Able to assimilate information quickly
- Implement and manage effective systems and processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- A dairy or food industry background would be helpful but not essential
- Relevant experience of regulatory compliance and ISO procedures
- Relevant experience of gaining BRC accreditation and compliance
This is a great chance to join a small dynamic company and make a direct positive impact on the operation.