Our highly esteemed Basingstoke client is currently looking for an E-Commerce Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for assisting the online coordinator in daily website operations by maintaining content, images and data on the company website.
- Monitoring website performance
- Creating and building new website pages while updating and editing existing website pages using content provided by other ares of the business
- Creating offer pages and product sets based on pre-determined lists of products
- Responding to internal queries pertaining to the website and products
The ideal candidate:
- Should have experience in a similar role
- Must have a willingness to learn along with a strong sense of initiative and a strong drive for self-development
- Must have experience of delivering work of impeccable quality in a timely manner
- Must be able to work under pressure as you will be required to work within tight deadlines
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM A CONSULTANT WITHIN FIVE DAYS THEN UNFORTUNATELY ON THIS OCCASION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.