Opportunity to embark on an engineer’s dream, a Leading manufacturer of raw materials is seeking out a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer, to help shape and contribute towards the expansion of a growing company. The maintenance engineer will benefit from numerous rewards such as various external training courses and progression opportunities. Ideally applicants for this engineer position will have experience working a similar role, have previous engineering experience and hold an Engineering qualification.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Manufacturing/ FMCG experience
- Electrical and or mechanical fault finding skills
- Engineering Qualification
- Factory experience within an FMCG environment (Food, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Dairy, Confectionary, Produce, Brewery, Paper)
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose built site
- Working in a company who are established market leaders within their field and now supply their products worldwide.
- They turnover millions, last year it surpassed 100 million.
- Ample training courses and progression development
- OTE allows for increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Kettering, Cambridge, Kings lynn, Grantham,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Martin Neizer on;
Tel: or Email:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.