Residential Support Worker
Due to a significant increase in business, we have exciting opportunities for 5 residential support workers to join our successful team.
You will work as part of a team providing full care and support to children and young people with complex needs difficulties including EBD, ASD and associated challenging behaviour, in residential settings. Day-to-day activities are varied
Shift patterns include full days or waking nights and weekends on a rota system.
Ideal candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to working with children and young people with complex needs
- Experience in a similar support worker / childcare related position which we can verify with references
- Due to the nature of this role, a full UK driving licence is required
- Due to Ofsted guidelines, applicants must be over 22 years of age due to the age range of the young people you will be working with
- Must be able to travel at least an hour and be willing to complete overnight stays.
Applications are subject to full safer recruitment checks, including DBS check. The cost of the DBS check will be met by the applicant Portable, enhanced DBS checks are accepted.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via this job board without delay. You can also call the number below for more information