Based in London, our client is looking for an ambitious graduate to join their newly created Revenue Management team.
This job would suit a motivated and ambitious graduate who is focussed on entering the Revenue Management market. Revenue management is a developing career path used in a number of industries both in the UK and around the world which needs communicative individuals with strong commercial and analytical skills to make pricing decisions that directly impact a business.
This company is a well-known established brand with sites across the UK. You will be joining an existing team which has been recently established. The primary focus of this team is to maximise revenues and profit contribution through effective pricing and strategic planning. There is an excellent working culture with a friendly and supportive team environment.
It is not a prerequisite for the individual to have past experience of working in an analytical role within the hotel industry but it would be preferable. As one of the main parts of this role is to generate analytical reports to maximise accommodation revenues. You need to be well versed in using Microsoft Excel and be confident in your ability to convey your findings and the reasons behind what you have done to your line manager.
- Good commercial understanding of revenue tools and systems
- Analytical and data focussed
- Team player with positive working attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Can demonstrate flexibility and thrives on fast paced decision making
Duties will include:
- Overseeing of short/medium and long term selling strategies for multiple hotels
- Delivery of accurate room KPI forecasting
- Daily & Weekly monitoring of hotels market position
- Participation in annual budget process
- Develop and drive ROI room refurbishment plans
This is an exciting position for a motivated and ambitious individual who is looking to start their career within Revenue Management with a well-established brand within the Hotel industry.
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Management jobs, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability