A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an exciting growing business in a role which will allow the successful individual to sit within a role that can really add value to the company. There is a fantastic benefits package and real potential to progress and grow as the business does.
About the role:
Initially this role with be focused on the delivery of a financial systems projects which has been specified by the business (estimated 6 months). On completion of this initial project the role will be to assist the finance managers with the delivery and development of the portfolio reporting and management of the portfolio financial information.
- Lead the delivery of the finance systems project, working with external project managers and system consultants
- Deliver existing reports and develop additional reports which will add value to portfolio analysis and management
- Portfolio valuations, managing the collection of the financials and reviewing valuations with regional investment teams
- Work closely with the investment teams to build commercial knowledge on the portfolio
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to highlight trends and make recommendations based on financial analysis
Key experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills- confident and credible in front of senior management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong systems knowledge ideally with experience of a system migration project
- Ability to present information and interact with colleagues in a professional way
If you possess an analytical and logical mind-set and can work both as part of a team and on your own initiative with the ability to drive commercial insight, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me on either 0121 281 5000 or for more information.