Maintenance Engineer - Food
Maintenance Engineer – Food
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client who is a large food manufacturer within the Kettering area. My client, who has multiple sites across the UK, are looking to add a maintenance engineer to their strong hardworking team.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer will be required to work on both electrical and mechanical faults.
- The maintenance engineer will need to be comfortable working both reactively and on PPMs.
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from various backgrounds.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large company with lots of room to progress within the department.
- Lots of training opportunities available for the successful maintenance engineer.
- Consistent investments in the engineering team.
- Working on state of the art machinery.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £33,000+
Commutable: Kettering, Corby, Northampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.