Graduate Design Engineer
Job Profile for Graduate Design Engineer - TP25750
Graduate Design Engineer required for our client a well-established Sheet Metal Fabricator supplying the consumer goods industry, based in the Oldham area. The successful graduate design engineer will be proficient in the use of Solidworks and have recently completed a degree within an engineering/ design related subject.
The Design Engineer will be work within a close knit Design team, and play a pivotal role in the development of products through carrying out Designs for Manufacture prior to the sheet metal fabrication stage.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design for Manufacture through the use of Solidworks
- Developing new drawings and modifying existing drawings
- Nesting for Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Liaising with the Projects team
- Offering support to colleagues and customers on the company's products
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Experience with Sheet Metal Plug-in for Solidworks desirable
- Degree qualified in a Design/ Engineering orientated subject
- Based within a commutable distance of Delph
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy