Contracts Manager required or a well-established construction company based near Liverpool. My client specialise in the design, manufacture and installation of facades, cladding and aluminium; therefore, the successful Contracts Manager will have experience within this sector. The Contracts Manager will be joining a team of construction professionals and will be liaising with contractors and customers regarding site issues.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic Contracts Manager to develop their career within the construction industry. The Contracts manager will have a proven background as a Contracts Manager within the construction industry and will be looking to progress with their career within a specialist company.
Contracts Manager Position Overview
- Oversee projects from start to completion.
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are met.
- Manage client expectations.
- Monitor project plant and labour budgets.
- Liaise with customers regarding site issues, queries and concerns and issue reports where applicable.
- Submit weekly progress reports to customers and advise dates for material deliveries.
Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Proven experience as a Contracts Manager within the construction industry.
- Experience of working within the facades, cladding and aluminium sector.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Live locally to Liverpool.
Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £35k-£45k
- 28 days holiday
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy