Lead Solution Architect
Lead Solution Architect
Following a recent strategic initiative, which has focused on driving business improvements, we have a newly created position for a Lead Solution Architect.
OSB primarily targets underserved market sub-sectors that offer high growth potential and attractive risk-adjusted returns in which it can take a leading position and where it has established expertise, platforms and capabilities.
These include private rented sector Buy-to-Let, commercial and semi-commercial mortgages, residential development finance, bespoke and specialist residential lending and secured funding lines. It is differentiated through its use of high skilled, bespoke underwriting and efficient operating model.
The Lead Solution Architect will be accountable for proactively and holistically leading business initiatives, selecting the right solutions and creating the blueprints for delivery. Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding business drivers and business capabilities and determining enterprise system designs
- Designing and leading the implementation of solutions architecture
- Providing consulting support to application architects to ensure projects are aligned with enterprise architecture
- Developing the roadmap for application portfolio and identify organisational and financial impact.
Am I suitable for this role?
To be successful, we would like to see:
- Proven experience in at least two IT architecture disciplines, including Application, Integration, Infrastructure and Data.
- Proven experience developing architecture roadmaps
- Solid .net/ MS background
- The ability to think big!!!
Why come to work for us?
If you would like to truly make an impact, OSB is the place for you! We continue on our path of significant growth and the changes in our infrastructure are key to us realising our ambitions. The Group Head of IT Architecture is inspirational when it comes to change and our future success.
If you feel you could do this role but perhaps you would look for flexibility in working arrangements, please just let us know. Whilst the role is Chatham based, we could discuss time spent between Kent and London.
The added extras
Alongside a competitive base salary, we have the following:
- 20% annual discretionary bonus
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays (+holiday purchase scheme)
- Pension, healthcare, PHI and more.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.