Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Billericay, Essex - £62,000-£70,000
Our client a large national house builder are currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a large scale residential project over worth over £50 mil over 2 years. Offering a strong development culture with a lot of ongoing work and a fantastic benefits package including Car/Car allowance and Bonus.
Benefits of this company include:
- Working with a national house builder
- Strong benefits package including car allowance or car and bonus.
- Lots of future work and large scale projects
- Great opportunity of progression, training and development
- Lots of repeat clients
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor - Residential includes:
- Pre and post contract experience
- Maintain the companies professional ethos
- Advising on contracts and negotiations
- Managing/agreeing valuations/variations
- Managing and negotiating with subcontractors
- Procuring subcontractors
- Cash flow forecasts
- Final accounts
Requirements of the Senior Residential Quantity Surveyor includes:
- Ideally, have a degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant background
- Have stable experience within a national house building environment
This client is looking to interview as soon as possible. For more information please contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.