Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor £35-45k plus £4500 car allowance + travel
Location: North London
My client is one of the leading main contractors in the southeast who work across multiply sectors including residential new build estate regeneration, education and healthcare projects. Due to company expansion my client are looking for an established AQS from a main contractor to work on a £20m RC Frame new build residential consisting of 80 very high end apartments.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years? experience working across any either, residential, educational or commercial new build projects.
Duties for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Contract administration
- Cost control
- Assisting with the preparation of the final account
- Candidates must have 1 years? experience working for a Main contractor
- be able to demonstrate adequate knowledge of construction and the building trade
- Have a basic level of contractual awareness and be capable of working independently
- Work alongside another SQS who will mentor and supervise your work.
- Some specific responsibility for managing small contracts on your own
- Have a degree or working towards one
- JCT Contract experience
- Good knowledge of excel