Job Title: Contracts Manager
Your salary: £80,000 - £85,000
Where: North London, Essex & Hertfordshire
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Jon Marsden)
Who you'll be working for:
A successful main contractor who deliver a quality product partnered with an exceptional service, they invest heavily in their staff and are passionate about investing in their people.
The business has a level hierarchy so every position is seen as important and staff are recognised for their work. This particular scheme is a major project for the business, they have a solid team in place and given that they are right at the start of the scheme there is great opportunity to progress in a Contracts Management role.
In summary, the business is looking for a candidate that has a proven track record of delivering multiple contracts across different geographical locations, knowledge of quality management systems partnered with the ability to plan, coordinate and effectively resource a supply chain all to a high standard.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for the positive management of contracts
- Attending pre-contract meetings, planning a tactical programme of works at the beginning of the contract
- Continually monitoring development to ensure contracts achieve goals in respect of customer satisfaction, time, safety, budget and quality.
- Actively support the Managing Director and the Operations Manager in areas of opportunity and risk that may influence the business plan
- Act as a visibly strong leader and develop a high standard of Quality auditing, Health & Safety and Environmental Management
You must have:
- Proven track record in the role
- Main Contractor experience
- Residential experience (housing an apartments)
- Level 6 qualification (NVQ) and/or relevant membership of professional body and /or construction related degree
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Valid driving licence
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you feel your experience is relevant for this role, please call in and ask for Jon Marsden on 01442 767 808.