Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Your salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Kerry O'Donovan)
Who you'll be working for:
One of the UK's largest family-owned Construction Company and arguably the markets leading Maintenance and Refurbishment Main Contractor is on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
They have a history going back over 100 years employing nearly 4000 staff and they have won numerous awards for their work. My Client provides a working environment that makes people proud and happy at work. They also make sure they provide their staff with the training and support they need to help them remain industry leaders and they are committed to helping their staff achieve their full potential. As a result they have obtained a Gold in Investors in People.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Accurately report the financial and contractual situation of the sub-contractors and suppliers responsible for
- Utilising NHF schedule of rates version 6.1
- Prepare work cost quotations
- Measure Quantities
- Pre-inspect and post-inspect works
- Responsible for pricing completed jobs and applying for payment from the client
- Uploading sub-contractor payments, approving material costs, dealing with rejections from the client and running the claim for payment at month end
You must have:
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor with a Contractor within the repairs and maintenance/property services sector
- Experience dealing with schedule of rates version 6.1
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Kerry O'Donovan on 01442 767 808