Head of IT Programme
Head of IT Programme
Following a recent strategic initiative, we have a newly created position and are looking for a Head of IT Programme.
OSB primarily targets underserved market sub-sectors that offer high growth potential and attractive risk-adjusted returns in which it can take a leading position and where it has established expertise, platforms and capabilities.
These include private rented sector Buy-to-Let, commercial and semi-commercial mortgages, residential development finance, bespoke and specialist residential lending and secured funding lines. It is differentiated through its use of high skilled, bespoke underwriting and efficient operating model.
The Head of IT Programme will be in overall charge of the IT programme, from shaping the approach to delivering desired outcomes. The position involves:
- Coordinating projects and resource management within the program, stakeholder and sponsor communications, reporting and engagement.
- Ensuring robust and accurate plans are developed from a timeline, resource and cost perspective to deliver against the agreed objectives and project scope to a successful implementation
- Ensuring understanding of business change needs and assessing the impact and risk of those changes as well as providing effective communication channels.
- Working hand in hand with business sponsors, programme, business analysts and key stakeholders/work streams leads, process owners & developers internally and externally on multiple initiatives concurrently on various scale projects and larger scale change initiatives and programmes.
- Providing direction, governance and oversight to all key stakeholders and project work streams leads and support functions which may involve some travel to India, third party locations and to other UK Operations sites
Am I suitable for this role?
To be successful, we would like to see:
- Extensive experience in IT (Experience in Applications, Databases, Networks, Infrastructure design and development), and business/industry experience.
- Diverse roles held with IT (PM, Program Management of multiple projects, BA…) roles and increasing leadership responsibilities across (£1M+) complex projects and programs.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop and communicate the program objectives, inspire and motivate staff, and maintain alignment with the business strategy
Why come to work for us?
If you would like to truly make an impact, OSB is the place for you! We continue on our path of significant growth and the changes in our infrastructure are key to us realising our ambitions.
Reporting directly to the Chief Information Officer, this role will play a vital role in our period of transformation.
If you feel you could do this role but perhaps you would look for flexibility in working arrangements, please just let us know. Whilst the role is Chatham based, we could discuss time spent between Kent and London.
The added extras
Alongside a competitive base salary, we have the following:
- 20% annual discretionary bonus
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays (+holiday purchase scheme)
- Pension, healthcare, PHI and more.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.