Part-Time Marketing Manager Friendly, Growing Family Law Firm
- Part Time
Part-Time Marketing Manager. Friendly, Growing Family Law Firm. c30hrs per week. St Albans Solicitors. Attractive salary and excellent working environment (ref: 1841)
An excellent opportunity to join a friendly and expanding firm of solicitors on a part time/flexible basis.
Our client’ are an award winning specialist firm of family law solicitors in St Albans, founded in 2005. They have grown to be the largest family law firm in Hertfordshire and their clients are based across the county, in London, throughout the UK and internationally.
They are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager on a part time basis (with full time/flexible option available), to report in to the Partners/Senior Partners.
The role will be stand-alone position reporting directly in to one of the Partners (HR, Marketing & Client Care). Key tasks assigned to the role include:
- Preparation and implementation of the company marketing plan and calendar
- Tracking of and reporting on agreed marketing KPIs
- Collating and presenting accurate marketing data
- Working with Head of Business Operations to prepare annual budget and track spending
- Producing press releases
- Draft, proofread and publish appropriate content for all the firm’s social media channels
- Preparation of company marketing materials
- Preparation and running of internal and external company events
- Support marketing campaign planning and implementation
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations
- Working effectively with external design and digital agencies and consultants to implement the internal marketing agenda
- Identifying marketing opportunities and coordinating marketing initiatives
- Understanding brand, updating brand guidelines and website design
- Drafting awards and directory submissions
- Negotiating advertising and sponsorship
- Brainstorming new marketing ideas
Our client are looking for an experienced candidate who has an understand the full marketing mix required, ideally with an insight in to working within professional services. Excellent communication skills including but not limited to copywriting, proofreading, editing, understanding “the voice” of the company and using plain English. Accuracy and attention to detail are second nature to this candidate as well as being able to effectively prioritising multiple tasks and ensuring deadlines are met. Social Media savvy and experienced using Survey Monkey and EventBrite, you will be a strong project manager and keen to contribute ideas. A strong focus on ROI and the ability to back up their ideas and plans with reason and measurable analytics is essential.
This permanent role is being offered at a minimum of 30 hours per week, up to full time. Flexibility is available on the working pattern, with the hours ideally being spread across 4 or 5 days. An attractive salary, which will be dependent on experience along with an excellent, flexible working environment and generous holiday and pension. The role is based in the clients’ offices in St Albans.