A leading regional building surveying practice is looking for a chartered building surveyor to join there successful Plymouth office. This is a unique opportunity to progress your career within one of the regions leading construction consultancy's
The company pride themselves on delivering services normally associated with multinational, multidisciplinary surveying practices on a regional level with a focus on customer service.
The ideal candidate
- MRICS Building surveyor with up to 5 Years PQE
- Broad building surveying experience incorporating Surveys, Projects and Professional work.
- Comfortable negotiating with clients and customers at all levels.
- Specialist knowledge in CDM-C, Party wall, Development or Project management a bonus.
- Motivated and able to demonstrate excellent local knowledge.
This role would suit someone looking for a platform to establish themselves as a 'go to' surveyor in the Plymouth region working with support from colleagues throughout the region.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, excellent career prospects and the opportunity to become a key part of this established business.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Matthew Steggles for an informal chat.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.