Assistant Contracts Manager
Assistant Contracts Manager required for ambitious North Essex based Main Contractor
Job Title: Assistant Contracts Manager
Job Location: Clacton-on-Sea
Job Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + package
My client are an ambitious and reputable main contractor, operating across the UK from their base in North Essex on an exciting and challenging range of general building and fir-out projects.
They are looking to appoint an Assistant Contracts Manager to provide support to the Contracts team looking after their local works, predominantly spread across Essex and Suffolk.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Management experience. This is essential, particularly within main contracting.
- A relevant qualification route, Degree or HNC / HND qualifications are desirable.
- Strong construction knowledge, that will have seen the successful candidate work on a variety of general building projects.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for man management, with the ability to oversee multiple jobs at one time.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, progressive employer with a great reputation.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.