Finishing Manager - Poole - Ongoing
My client are a high spec residential developer who are looking to expand their team based in Poole They are looking for a Finishing Manager on a development for a minimum of 9 months.
The job is a very high spec £3 million house build project. It is important you have a very detailed eye for detail and have experience in dealing with houses at this value. A carpentry trade background is desired.
You will be expected to work alongside the site manager to complete snagging list's and manage interior trades on site. You will be reporting to the site manager.
Details of the job are as follows:
- Experience in high spec housing
- Experience with interiors of £3 million housing.
- Expenience on Traditional build housing.
- Preferably have a carpentry background.
- Must be very particular with high standard of finish.
You will be required to have a:
- CSCS Card
- Preferably to have first aid but not strictly required
If you are interested in this job, please call Kate Lancaster or 01489 884183 or email .