Solutions Recruitment is a privately owned recruitment group with offices across the UK and internationally employing 100 plus staff. We have expertise in both temporary and permanent recruitment services and have grown over the last 30 years because of our reputation for delivering outstanding service and exceptional results.
We are currently recruiting for the Financial Planner for a client based in Leicester, with at least 5 years’ experience of advising high net worth clients and a proven track record of acquiring and developing new business.
Key knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent and ideally having achieved Chartered status, or be able to demonstrate significant evidence of progress towards Chartered Status as a minimum.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of advising high net worth clients and evidence of acquiring and developing new business.
Advice is client focussed with recommendations being tailored to individual needs. The nature of the role will be to provide a high quality financial planning advisory service to both existing and prospective clients. In addition, you will be expected to explore and progress business development initiatives to acquire new clients. There is a significant amount of support available through Account Executives and Administrators with the Business providing a Support Staff/Financial Planner ratio far higher than the industry average. As an authorised individual you will be qualified to provide comprehensive financial planning advice and be able to demonstrate a strong involvement in the SIPP and SSAS market place as well as a sound understanding of discretionary management of Investments.
- Basic salary range: £35,000 to £45,000 Remuneration and benefits subject to qualifications, experience and proven business development record
- Bonus scheme
- Car allowance
- Mobile Phone and laptop
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension – 5% employer contribution with incremental progression in recognition of long service. Personal contribution not compulsory
- 24 days’ holiday, increasing incrementally in recognition of service, plus statutory holidays
- Childcare assistance programme
- Free onsite parking
Please email your CV to Dagmara to discuss more details.