My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
The role will be to support the Account Manager in the operation of large commercial contracts. To maintain strong customer relationships, to manage engineers on a day to day basis. Produce reports and attend client meetings as required. Carry out regular engineer audits and toolbox talks/safety briefings. Assist in developing project works and be proactive with clients. Quoting for small works and managing these works to ensure delivered on time and to budget.
- The candidate must have sound knowledge and experience of mechanical and electrical ppm and reactive works
- Must have C&G 236 parts 1 and 2
- 17th edition
- Inspection & Testing C&G 2391 (Desirable)
- Line management experience
- Good interpersonal & communication skills. A flexible approach to the work/clients requirements and be prepared to work out of hours from time to time.
- Have good organisation skills and have a positive attitude
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Commencing on 26 days Holiday (neg.)