Registered Nurse /£15.50ph
An established and successful elderly care group, the nursing home can offer successful RGN candidates a very competitive salary, pension scheme, benefits and fantastic career progression.
36 per week, worked over 2 x 12 hour shifts and 2 x 6 hour shifts, to include alternate weekends.
An exceptional elderly nursing home has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN). The ideally-located nursing home is rated 'excellent' by the CQC for providing elderly and dementia nursing care to elderly residents within a modern, purpose built nursing environment.
'We are a company that can offer commitment and retain and motivate our staff. We aim to ensure that every employee Is looked after and valued, offering extensive training and development'
Salary: £29,000 per annum + pension + benefits + career progression and exceptional on-going training
- Full time hours available on day or night duty
- Medical Documentation and Nurse Uniform Provided
- Monitoring Elderly Patient Condition
- Carrying out Treatment Plans
- Assisting with Patient Needs
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents
- Must be a qualified RGN or RMN and have a valid NMC pin number
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly
- Be able to offer satisfactory DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) and references upon successful application
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience providing nursing care in an elderly or dementia setting