Site Agent Required for Civil Engineering Contractor based In North London.
Are you a Site Agent looking to broaden your civil engineering experience? Would you like to join a progressive and diverse Contractor with a wide project portfolio?
My client is lookng for Site Agents or Sub Agents wishing to push their career to next level and grow with the business.
- Maximise commerical performance for every project
- Assume overall responsibility for deliver of projects
- Deliver work to health and safety and environmental standards
- Produce procurement schedules and two week look aheads
- Represent the company to a multitude of clients
- Broad engineering project background. Heavy Civils through to Water and Utilities
- Working Knowledge of NEC contract writing including Early Warning and Compensation Event Mechanisms.
- Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
- CSCS Managers Card, SMSTS or IOSH and NEBOSH
- CEng MICE
- Knowledge of Primavera P6 software
- Temporary works co-ordinatior
- Confined space training
- 25 Days Holiday (rising to 28 with service)
- Company Car/Allowance
- Private Healthcare
The company thoroughly promotes personal development, the ability to mentor and be part of the this culture is will be key to your future success.
Interviews begin next week so please apply as soon as possible.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.