Commercial Gas Mobile Engineer - £34-40K - M25 - Immediate Start!
Commercial Gas Mobile Engineer
Mobile (M25 and Home counties)
Hours of Work 08.00 – 17.00
£34 - £40K per annum based on qualifications and experience
The chosen candidates may be required to work additional hours to ensure works are completed within the time frames allocated.
The successful candidate will:
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance works that can include PPM's, breakdowns and reactive repairs to a wide range of HVAC including boilers, burners, warm air units.
• Be able to complete paper work pads and utilise tablet technology to close down PPM and Reactive calls as we move to our new system
• Work in accordance with given instructions, maintenance schedules. safe working practices and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
• Follow procurement practices as directed
• Maintain the cleanliness of all work areas including plant rooms, workshops and storage areas
• Attend problematic jobs and resolve issues
• You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience of dealing with clients at all levels.
• Complete all paperwork accurately and submit on time.
• Work towards the Engineering KPI system in place
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role
• In date Commercial and Domestic Gas qualifications. Below is listed the minimum required
CENWAT 1 HTR1 CKR1
• Electrical knowledge essential
• Additional qualifications such as IPAF, PASMA etc are also highly advantageous
• Ability to communicate with Helpdesk Team and Contract Managers
• Results and customer service focused
• Current clean driving license
• Confidence to work across all levels of the business
• Available to work overtime should it be required
• Take responsibility – for tasks and responsibilities where as an individual or as part of the Engineering Management team
• Can demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills
• Strong Problem solving and Technical Skills
• The ability to prioritise workload
• Willing to cover small reactive callouts such as leaks, lamp replacement etc
• Inclusion on the callout rota as an engineer
• Regular commitment for overtime (min 2 Saturdays per month)
• 25 days holiday
• Company Vehicle, mobile phone
• Pension scheme available
• Healthcare scheme available after two years
• Progression and training available
• This position is also subject to a DBS disclosure.