Teacher of History
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th April 2017
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time permanent Teacher of History for Campbeltown Grammar School, Campbeltown.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- The post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Mrs Elaine McGeachy, Principal Teacher of Social Subjects on 01586 553773.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01884 / CME00239.
See also: CME00239 - Teacher of History.doc
CME00239 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx