Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 28th April 2017
Temporary Leisure Assistant required at Aqualibrium, Campbeltown for 24 hours per week. This post includes evening and weekend work.
Post holder will be required to undertake a range of duties in wet, dry and other areas which will include: cleaning (including internal and external areas); control of facilities (including changing rooms and toilets); assembling and dismantling of equipment (including sports and exhibition displays).
The anticipated end date is 30 June 2017.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment bais by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of the post, please contact Greig Flaws or Robert Judge, Senior Duty Officers on 01586 551212.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB01879/CMC00255.
See also: CMC00255 - Leisure Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx