Are you a BIM Coordinator? Looking to work for a Tier 1 main contractor in London? Then apply below!
My client is one of the largest main contractors in London with a worldwide presence, turning over more than £2bn in the UK alone. They need a BIM coordinator to work on a major project in London consisting of both residential and commercial new build. This company is known for employing the most talented and collaborative people in the industry, whilst also developing these individuals and providing great experience. The perfect candidate would be degree qualified with at least 2-3 years of construction experience.
* Develop, in conjunction with the Senior Management Team, the business strategy, goals and time lines for the implementation of BIM
* Develop the company's BIM implementation procedures, processes and plans
* Provide demonstration-led training to the Design Management staff in the application and delivery of BIM Level 2 incorporating current industry standards.
* Provide BIM technical support to the Design Management staff for the delivery of proposals, tenders and projects
* Produce standard BIM guidance documents and templates outlining the company's approach, procedures and standards
* Conduct quality audits on BIM projects and record and notify all non-compliances
* Provide technical advice, where agreed, to client design, project and FM teams on the determination, compilation and application of BIM asset data.
* Show excellent communication skills and able to communicate appropriately with all levels of personnel.
* Obtained an industry relevant degree or a background in the relevant sector.
* Able to work in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for any BIM Coordinator/BIM Manager looking to work on major projects in London and looking for the chance to expand their experience with one of London's most reputable contractors.
If you are interested in this position please apply within or get in touch today!
0203 680 0650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.