My client an internationally successful organisation in their industry sector who are part of a large FTSE 100 organisation require an experienced Management Accountant to join their established Finance Team based in Swindon. You will enjoy a varied, interesting & challenging role offering good scope for development in a supportive, team focused environment.
Within the role of Management Accountant your responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the month end process
- Completion of monthly actual and forecast variance analysis
- Preparation and review of cost accruals in support of the month end reporting process
- Production of the statutory accounts
- Ensuring accurate and timely production of monthly financial and KPI reports
Skills required for the role of Management Accountant:
- Experienced management accountant who has dealt with operations & non-finance personnel
- A qualified Accountant or Finalist level studier
- IFRS experience
- Able to work autonomously & drive initiatives
- Able to build relationships with a range of stakeholders & credible at a senior level
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Possess high numeric and analytical skills
In this challenging yet rewarding role you will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as the ability to push back with some senior stakeholders. Excellent career opportunities are available for the right candidate as well as a competitive package.
For more information on the role of Management Accountant please contact me directly.