How would you like to work for one of the largest main contractors in the UK? We are currently working with a leading Construction group. This company has years of experience and revenue of over half a billion is looking to add a Site Engineer to their growing team.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Undertake Surveying and setting out duties.
- Check drawings and quantities. - Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary. -
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Arrange testing of materials.
- Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
- Liaise with other managers.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.
If you are interested in this role, or would like more information, please call Darryl Sherriff on
0191 221 1567.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.