Our client's organisational culture is very important to them so it is vital that the successful individual lives and breathes complimentary values and behaviours.
Their key values are:
- Fun - people rarely succeed unless they are having fun. Happiness is healthy.
- Awesome - they are not here to be average, they are here to be awesome.
- Humble and down to earth - we are here to make a difference in the lives of others: NOT to see how important we can become.
- Brave - they challenge the norm. They have the courage to get the difficult jobs done.
- Oomph - they have natural oomph. It’s infectious.
- Go-Getting - They are intuitive to changing needs and respond quickly, they do this with energy, ideas and positivity.
The Clinical Advisor Position
As a 111 Clinical Advisor you will be responsible for the assessment of health and clinical needs, utilising professional clinical judgement, supported by decision support software. This requires generalist and specialist skills to assess and deliver care to patients across all age groups in a contact centre environment.
You will provide assessment, medication advice, and health information supporting individuals to access the appropriate level of care including advice to manage their symptoms at home.
Requirements for the Clinical Advisor Role
- Commitment to providing service that meets the changing needs of external and/or internal customers
- Ability to work effectively in a team, providing support and leadership as appropriate, to achieve shared goals
- Focus on constructive evaluation and challenge of own and team performance
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation
- Professional clinical qualification and active registration with relevant regulator, e.g. first-level registered nurse with active NMC registration
- Must be educated to degree level in relation to their registered role
- Evidence of consolidating post qualification practice
- Evidence of commitment to ongoing continual personal and professional development
- Excellent patient assessment skills
- IT literate with good keyboard skills
- An ability to use personal initiative in working both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of the role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify own developmental needs
If you feel you are suitable for their Clinical Advisor position, please apply now.